FRIDAY 5TH MARCH
1 ABERDEEN ANGUS STOCK BULL, TARANAKI WINDJAMMER R049, BORN 2015
309+ head to include 234 Store Cattle, 11 Feeding Cows & the dispersal of 19 In Calf Cows Aberdeen Angus cows on behalf of Mr S Jennings, Taranaki Herd plus 45 Feeding Sheep
TIGHTENED RESTRICTIONS THROUGHOUT LOCKDOWN
We have been instructed to implement the following procedures:
- We are advised to implement a drop and go policy, please contact us for further information. There will be no wash out facilities available.
- ONLY ONE PERSON PER FAMILY GROUP SHOULD BE ATTENDING.
- You should only come to market if you are genuinely buying or selling, we ask that if you are not doing either you should avoid coming for now, thank you.
- HAULIERS once unloaded/washed out should remain in their vehicles until the sale has finished. Please do not congregate or enter the sales ring.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN FROM ARRIVAL AT MARKET TO WHEN YOU LEAVE, INCLUDING OUTSIDE, IN THE PENS, THE CANTEEN, OFFICE AND SALES RING – This is not optional and does not replace social distancing.
- The canteen is open to our customers for takeaway only and masks MUST be worn when ordering, please do not eat or drink in the sales ring during the sale.
- Vendors should either ring the office (after 2pm) or have their prices emailed to them, please do not come into the office if you do not need to.
- Please do not come to the market office on non market days unless it is necessary. The office hours will continue to be 8am to 4pm, if you urgently need us please call our mobiles.
Simon Draper – 07966 437114
Daniel Slade – 07815 495210
Robert Wilson – 07966 437118
John Blanchard – 07966 437115
2021 SALE DATES
As usual our Prime Sheep (Wednesday) and Store Cattle (Friday) sales will continue to take place weekly.
THAME FARMERS AUCTION MART LTD CHARGES