CHRISTMAS TABLE POULTRY SALE
MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER
PLEASE SEE THE BELOW FLYER FOR MORE INFORMATION & THE REGULATIONS WHICH MUST BE ADHERED TO:
You will now be required to sign in at the main market office.
You will be given a wristband to mark your attendance which will be checked on entry to the ring. Again, I would like to reiterate that if you are not buying or selling stock you should not be coming to market at this time. We would appreciate your co-operation with this. Thank you!
TIGHTENED RESTRICTIONS THROUGHOUT LOCKDOWN
We have been instructed to implement the following procedures:
- INDIVIDUAL purchasers and ONE vendor only per consignment should attend the market
- You should only come to market if you are genuinely buying or selling, we ask that if you are not doing either you should avoid coming for now. Unfortunately, this does include use of the canteen. Thank you.
- YOU MUST SIGN IN AT THE MAIN MARKET OFFICE
- MASKS MUST BE WORN FROM WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT MARKET TO WHEN YOU LEAVE, INCLUDING OUTSIDE, IN THE PENS, THE CANTEEN, OFFICE AND SALES RING – This is not optional and does not replace social distancing. If you fail to bring a mask with you they will be charged at £1/per mask which will be donated to the RABI.
- The canteen is takeaway only and masks MUST be worn when ordering, please do not eat or drink in the sales ring during the sale.
The office opening hours going forward will be 8am – 4pm, we will be working from home and with reduced staff to enable us to stay open throughout this difficult time. If you need to contact the office after these hours please call Simon on 07966 437114 or Charlotte on 07891 402192.
THAME FARMERS AUCTION MART LTD CHARGES