PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR FORTHCOMING SALE CATALOGUES
FRIDAY 4TH DECEMBER
BREEDING & STORE CATTLE
196+ HEAD TO INCLUDE 96 STORE CATTLE, 34 IN CALF COWS, 1 HEREFORD STOCK BULL, 4 ABERDEEN ANGUS STOCK BULLS, 6 FEEDING COWS & 60 STORE SHEEP
KINDLY SPONSORED BY REMPSTONE HEREFORDS
3 SIMMENTAL, 2 AYRSHIRE & 1 HOLSTEIN IN CALF COW – FROM PINNER PARK FARMS
5 ABERDEEN ANGUS X BULLS & 1 LIMOUSIN X BULL – 8 MONTHS FROM T PAGE
You will now be required to sign in at the main market office.
You will be given a wristband to mark your attendance which will be checked on entry to the ring. Again, I would like to reiterate if you are not buying or selling stock you should not be coming to market at this time. We would appreciate your co-operation with this. Thank you!
RESTRICTIONS STILL IN PLACE
We have been instructed to implement the following procedures:
- INDIVIDUAL purchasers and ONE vendor only per consignment should attend the market
- You should only come to market if you are genuinely buying or selling, we ask that if you are not doing either you should avoid coming for now. Unfortunately, this does include use of the canteen. Thank you.
- EVERYBODY MUST SIGN IN AT THE WASHOUT HUT
- MASKS MUST BE WORN FROM WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT MARKET TO WHEN YOU LEAVE, INCLUDING OUTSIDE, IN THE PENS, THE CANTEEN, OFFICE AND SALES RING – This is not optional and does not replace social distancing. If you fail to bring a mask with you they will be charged at £1/per mask which will be donated to the RABI.
- The canteen is takeaway only and masks MUST be worn when ordering, please do not eat or drink in the sales ring during the sale.